Friday, November 24, 2017

Barksdale Workshop

I wanted to take a hot minute to share a shop that I am loving!  
 
I first found this shop on instagram and loved their mama bear necklaces. I loved them soo much I had to order!
 
 I happened to notice that Morgan (the shop owner) does soo much more than just these cute necklaces. She is a fellow rescue dog mama who loves her furbabies, just as I do. She makes the cutest hand stamped dog tags, tshirts, several other necklaces, all hand made. Not to mention her customer service is great!
 
 
A few weeks after I got my order, a friend of mine lost her dog suddenly, and I knew just the thing to cheer her up. I ordered this necklace for her in memory of her dog. Something she can wear close to her heart. 
 
  
 
Right now the shop is offering 25% off! Dont miss out! 
 
Check out her shop on 
 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...