Friday, December 1, 2017

December First

Wow, and just like that it is December. So we will random this post up with some life updates.  
 1) I have no clue where I stand as far as Christmas presents go! The problem with starting early is that I forget what I have bought! So clearly I need to figure that out!     
 2) Introducing the newest member of our family:    

 And by family I mean my sister’s cat. Her cat passed away a few weeks ago rather suddenly. It would have been weird for her to get a cat without me, considering I’ve always been with her when she has ever got a cat!      
3) I am teaching my first “Sign Night” on Monday and I am super nervous, yet excited! We are making snowmen! I have a group of 12 moms all signed up! Stay tuned for how it goes!
 4) We are celebratig Daddy isn’t working an hour away anymore! Man that was a long 3 weeks and we were really starting to notice a  difference in Noah’s attitude. So fingers crossed we nip that in the butt as quickly as it came!     
 5) Miss Em was up coughing every 2 minutes (I timed it) last night. So it is safe to say we are all super tired today!    
 6) We have a busy weekend ahead, we have a birthday party, fireman’s christmas party, get the boards all ready for Monday’s class, decorate the house for Christmas (another reason my toddler is grumpy) and get orders done!     
 7) I have started doing before and after school care for a friend’s daughter. I wasnt going to do this, but her schedule is pretty great! She works shift work, so I only have her every other 2 weeks, and only for 45 minutes before school and 30 minutes after. So far it is going pretty good! I think it will help get Noah ready for school too and it keeps up in a bit of a routine, which I love!     
 8) I feel like my house is littered in wine glasses, mugs and ornaments with orders. I love it, but need to figure out a better storage idea. My mom offered me a cabinet and I am pretty sure I am going to have to get it! Then I will have somewhere to put my inventory!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

We just bought Beckett's "big" gift from Santa last night - we got the Hot Wheels Ultimate Garage. Fingers crossed it's something he gets a lot of entertainment out of and not something that he quits playing with after 2 days!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Good luck with your sign night! Wish we lived closer so I could come! I have always wanted to do one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...