- I love that some days my cheeks actually hurt from smiling soo much. Who knew that this little boy could cause soo much joy. I am the happiest I have been in a loooong time!
- I love that the dogs are starting to take more interest in Noah during mat time and the cats are loving him more too. Including Jazz - who gets kicked constantly because she likes to sit beside him and purr. Clearly her happy pills are working.
- I love this pic of Gracie from yesterday morning:
- I am loving white chocolate brownies. I had one at Moxie's on the weekend for the first time and now I want more! I found this recipe on Pinterest and might have to try it!
- I am struggling with wearing my hair down lately because I get annoyed with it when nursing, so I have been trying to find cute ways to tie it back. I came across this one and I love it!
- I am loving that the first ball game of the season is Friday!!
- I love that the results of my x-ray have finally showed that my ankle fracture has healed. It doesn't explain the pain or the swelling and bruising, but I at least know I won't sustain more damage by exercising again. I will just have to deal with it and push on!
- I think Noah and I are going to have to get crafting and make this for his nursery:
I have never made my own canvas art! Anyone have any tips?
- I would also love to make these:
But I think I will have to then make a new gallery wall to showcase them, which I am considering doing on my staircase going upstairs like this one:
- I am loving the duet by Blake Shelton and Shakira called Medicine:
I hope everyone is having a great day, we are off to the vet today for shots and blood work.