Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Aaptiv App

I just finished a 21 Day Fix round,  but instead of doing all the Fix workouts, I changed it up! I had the opportunity to try out the Aaptiv App. So I thought I would take a minute to blog about this app incase anyone else wanted to to give it a try!

   Aaptiv is an audio workout app. It was quite different from what I'm used to (visual), but I was able to follow long easily enough. Most of the workouts I did I was familiar with the moves, but they describe how to do them anyways.

Here are a few things I loved:

 - variable workout times. If you are squeezing in a workout, whether it be after a walk, or a quick 10 minutes here or there. There are all different lengths of work outs available, including longer ones - calories burned per workout. I strive to burn at least 300 calories per workout. I need to get better at wearing my fit bit, but I do like seeing a ball bark idea on what I burn.

 - the variety of different workouts, whether you are training for races, on the elliptical, the treadmill, the spin bike, yoga, meditation, maternity workouts - it's all there. Personally I like the cardio or strength building at this point, although this app made me want to try a treadmill work out, however it isn't quite accessible right now!   


- the music is more up to date

 - the personal trainers are great. I'm sure there is someone for everyone. They offer quite a few personal trainers talking you through the whole work out, encouraging you to keep going! No giving up!!

 - the app is easy to use - great for on the go, because you can have it on up your phone.

 - all different levels of workouts available, whether you are beginner, intermediate, advanced, it's all flagged by color, as well it gives you a description of what the workout entails. 

 Overall I would recommend the app, it's a nice change from the regular workouts, would work well even if you are at a gym or working out at home, or training for a race.

If your are interested in trying it out there is a free trial available right now! Don't miss out!! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...