Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Vance-A-Designs

Sooo a few weeks ago, I decided to take the plunge and make myself a little shop to sell my crafting.    I’ve always loved crafting,  but can only display soo much of it on my own, so making it for others has added to my passion. 
I have a good variety of products available including wine glasses, mugs, water bottles, christmas ornaments, wood signs, farmhouse signs, and more. 
       
 
 
 
 
Its going really well and I am getting lots of orders, which makes me one happy camper to be able to craft with purpose!
 
I just reached 100 followers on facebook buisness page, so I am celebratig with my first givaway:
 
 
Want to enter? 
 
 
Click 
 
 
to go check it out!!
 

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Yay! Congrats!!

J and A said...

So excited for you! LOVE the after school snack! How much is shipping? ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...