Friday, September 8, 2017

Noah's First Day of Preschool

Well it's official Noah is preschool for the whole school year this term. Right now he is going Thursday's, but I'm planning on having him go twice a week come the new year. The preschool he goes to is from 8:30-11:30, so he is home in the afternoon with us, which is great. The morning is totally enough for him right now!  
 
 Last spring we started him going when she had room, which I think was harder on him because it wasn't consistent, not to mention it was a big change for him. We did 4 weeks in the summer and he did great, had a lot of fun and was looking forward to going back. We were having issues with him not telling his teacher when he had to pee and he was having accidents. 
 
 Well yesterday rolled around and Noah was excited for his first day!! 
 

At drop off, I reminded him where the bathroom was, he gave me a few hugs, but was all smiles and no tears!! I will say it makes life  much easier when this is what happens Vs. the meltdowns. 

But I sure do miss him when he's gone and wonder what he's doing, if he's having a good time, is he being polite, is he missing me?


When I went to pick him up, he greeted me with a huge hug. His teacher said he had a great day! She said there were a few times when she saw him missing me and reminding himself that I was coming to pick him up (soo sweet), but he didn't cry.   

 When we got home he told me all about his day, gave me lots of snuggles and told his sister how much he missed her too. As hard as time is apart, it is soo sweet when we are back together!!  

 We have a busy weekly schedule now:

 Monday: Playgroup (if we go). I leave this optional because if our weekend is really busy, sometimes it is nice to stay home.

Tuesday: Grandma/Noah day, which will be changing a bit in a few weeks. Noah will be starting swimming on Tuesday mornings, so Em will hang out with Grandma, Noah and I will goto swimming and then swap back off with Grandma, so he still gets his time with Grandma and I get some one on one time with Em.  

Wednesday: Library program 

 Thursday: Noah has preschool and Em has her pre-school program as well with her teacher. He comes to the house and works with her every other week because of her hearing loss. 

 Friday: we have nothing.  

1 comment:

J and A said...

Glad he did so well! I am sure he will love it now that it's more consistent for him!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...