- Not sure how I really feel about Doug, I mean he is HOT and that counts for something, and he seems sincere, but I feel like there is something missing with him.
- How is Emily's daughter going to be out of school for this long? Are they paying for a educational assistant to teach her the schooling she is missing?
- The boat races freaked me out... I would not want to be on a boat on its side, just sayin'.
- How many times did Jef say "like". It was uber annoying. And I don't care for him. I thought their time together was awkward.
- I used to like Ryan, but now I just find him to be obnoxious and rude! The things he says and his "flirting". He is very stuck on the outward beauty instead of what matters the most.
- Arie - I LOVE him!! They should just stop the filming everyone else and just film Emily and Arie!
- This whole Chris and Doug thing is stupid. Which may be part of the reason I don't love Doug. Doug shouldn't judge who is ready or not ready to be a Dad, just because he is one!
- Chris irritates me more though.
- 2 on 1 date was super awkward as well! Emily says "cool" a lot.
- Award ceremony:
- Jef's socks? What the heck?
- Didn't love the one piece pant suit Emily wore. I also didn't love her hair piece.
- Ryan needs to go. The more I see of him, the more I don't like!
- I really like Sean too. He ranks 2nd on my list, with Arie being first!
- Why the heck is she keeping Kalon?
- I was surprised to see Charlie go home, although I guess the chemistry just wasn't there.
- Next week looks pretty interesting!!
Tuesday, June 5, 2012
Last night we had our typical girl's night and everyone attended!! It was awesome!! Except I am pretty sure that Emily has a run for money with Baby T. We were a little more interested in her!! Soo I have re-watched the episode and there are too many things to comment on. Here are my thoughts in bullet form: