Because this is how my week is going...
- I went to get blood work done to check on my thyroid and I am soo awesome I got 2 needles instead of one! She put it in my left arm and nothing came out at all!! Not a drop!! Luckily the right arm co-operated! Luckily my levels are much more appropriate!!
- I feel offended seeing Christmas decor up already!! Wait until after Remembrance Day! Show some respect!!
- a squirrel got hit by the car in front of me and then rolled under my tire making me hit it as well! I am sure I put it out of it's misery... but it just makes me sad!
- I am the worst Mom EVER!! I thought I would make the dogs days, I went out and bought new nail clippers and decided to give the dogs mani's/pedi's. I cut not ONE but TWO of Gracie's nails too short and they bled! Bled like crazy - almost unstoppable! Poor girl! I am surprised she trusted me around her feet to make them stop! Then I thought I had it stopped for good, until she licked the baby powder off!! What a mess!! Then M bathed her and the one opened back up again! Not cool! I think it will be a while before I cut her toe nails again!
- I actually had to scrap the ice off my car for the first time this season! I could have sat in the car and waited for the defrost to do it, but I was cold!
- I saw my neighbour cleaning her window this morning and she was wearing a white one piece suit and goggles. It was like a science project happening in front of my eyes!!
- I had to miss out on Zumba last night and could hear the music and just knew what I was missing out on... it was kind of depressing!
- I was driving to work this morning and had thought up a bunch of so what topics and now forget them! UGH!!
- I cannot even see the wood of my desk because it is covered in paper - work I should be doing - work I am going to do now!!
Have a good day!!