Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Weekend Recap

It was actually a pretty fantastic weekend to recap!!!

Friday - Where shall I begin? How about when my boss called me into his office and told me how fantastic I am and that he is giving a SWEET raise?! Um Ok!!! Oh and it was Mike's birthday! I also got to leave work early!We had the Rehearsal Dinner for Nicole's wedding!! It went great!! Mike had baseball, it was a really close game!! 32-30 - we lost by 2!!! Good try boys!!

Saturday - NICOLE'S WEDDING DAY!!! Up bright and early to get our hair done!! I ended up forgetting the pictures, but it turned out pretty awesome anyways, except my hair dresser wasn't the nicest and didn't use enough hairspray for my liking on a hot/humid day.

Then I got my make-up done and guess what girls.... I am no longer a fake eyelash virgin!!! Yup I took one for the team and loved it!!! They looked soo good, I might have to do it again and again!!

The wedding was fantastic, and the pictures were pretty good too... wanna see some? (these are all pics from my camera!)

Picture I took of the rings and N's shoes!!
Wedding party shot!!
The Girls

M & I



Of course there are soooo many more... but there is a sneak peak!!

My speech was excellent!!! I might post it later this week... we will see!

Oh and on Saturday was my Grandma's 90th Birthday!!! Unfortunately I missed it!!

Sunday was my Sister's birthday!!! M and I ended up relaxing most of the day on Sunday. We were exhausted!!!

I must say... I have 2 weeks left in August and I hope to use them to relax and enjoy the rest of summer!!

Another thing that happened, which just might affect the big ol' blog is - my laptop died... either my video card/screen broke. Luckily, it is still under warranty!! So I am stuck using my old laptop... which I hate! I will hopefully have it back in a week!!

Oh Ya... remember how I may have mentioned a mouse... well guess what.... it is GONE!!! Just as I predicted... Without going into to much graphic detail... not only did the trap catch it (as in one)... the cats made sure it was dead as well!

Monday - I accomplished a lot around the house! I washed the floors, did laundry, dealth with some personal stuff, vacuumed and trimmed the dogs hair. I also made a salsa dip for Girl's night, which I hosted!!

Want some more good news? I have a lady coming to look at my car tonight!!! I PRAY she wants to buy it!!! Please keep your fingers crossed!!

Oh and some Tail Wagging Tuesday:



Gracie on the beach!!

Have a great day!!!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Love those wedding pictures!

You've got a lot going on, girl!

Rebekah said...

Congrats on the raise! That's awesome! You look beautiful! Gracie is just too cute.

Sara McCarty said...

Awesome news about the raise. It sounds like a great weekend and lots of birthdays and fun! Love your bridesmaid dresses too!

Jessica and Stephan said...

congrats on the raise! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...