Friday, July 19, 2013

Hot Hot Friday

Another hot one this week. They say to supposed to break by Sunday... I'll believe it when I see it!! 

Yesterday, after having words with many doctors, my mom was transferred to Woodstock!! A brand new hospital, her own room and bathroom, a window that opens and therapies that will actually help! 

Luckily my Dad was here because look what I found swimming in my pool when I went out to clean it? 


A bat... My first pool critter is a bat? Really? He was swimming laps! That's a lot of bats around lately! You may recall I had one in my house just over a month a go! Just in time for our anniversary, but in all honesty if I never saw another one I wouldn't complain. This guy had big teeth! I swear they must be some sort of luck! 

He didn't fly away, probably couldn't because he was soo wet, but he decided to dry himself off on the side of the hobby shop. 


Poor little creep!! 

I finally got the pool vacuumed, just in time for my sister and the kids to arrive. We swam the afternoon away with my Dad. The water got up to 89!! Craziness, but it is super hot out. Makes it easier to get in because I'm a wimp in cold water. 

I'm not sure if we are heading to the lake this weekend at some point or not! We go next weekend for sure! 

Hope everyone has a great weekend!! We will as we celebrate 6 amazing years of marriage!! 


4 comments:

Hilary said...

Eeek! A bat!?

Rebekah said...

I'm praying for your mom!! So glad she'll be in a place to get more help. I can't believe you've had two encounters with bats! They're creepy little critters! Enjoy your anniversary weekend!!

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

That bat is not real! Are you kidding me? Where do you live?

Kristin said...

Ekkkkkk to the bat!! Stay cool lady!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...