Friday, August 21, 2015

Friday's 5

Wow, we made it to Friday!!! In some ways this does actually surprise me!!

- yesterday was rough! Noah woke up at 6:15, I was up, M was up... It was just bad! The day didn't go all that much better, but we made the best of it with 2 naps, and a trip to the park! 



- today I'm off to pick up Noah a sand box today! Just a little plastic one, as M plans to build him one eventually and when he does this one can goto that farm! I wasn't going to get him one, but seeing how much he loves to play in them, and the fact that he will sit and doe the activity for more than 2 minutes... It's a win-win!! Better yet I'm getting a brand new sand box with a lid ($60 value) for $15!! 

- Noah has been loving on Gracie soo much again!! He watches Thomas with her, plays blocks with her and if he's not sitting with her, than she goes to him! It's soo sweet!! 



- our weekend is going to be spent getting organized around here... Putting away laundry, sorting Noah's clothes, tidying up the house... You know that kind of fun stuff! 

- the humidity has finally broke and last night I actually slept well now that the windows are open again!! I couldn't live without my A/C, but I like sleeping with the windows open! 

That's pretty much all I've got this week!! I'm hoping to get back on track soon!! Life's been a bit hectic over here since getting home!! 

1 comment:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Awesome deal on the sand box!So cute with Noah and Gracie! I wish our cat let Avery cuddle her! Enjoy your weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...