Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday Things

This week has literally been on survival mode.... Noah has been a monster with this teething... A bipolar monster... Happy one minute, screaming the next!!! These teeth are seriously no fun!! He has woke up before 6 everyday this week, which means a morning nap is necessary, which also screws up the afternoon nap. He has no self soothing skills at all right now, which makes sense. He is living on teething gel, and Advil. We have had a lot of crying it out in these parts this week which I am horrible at, but out of all our successes, we have only had 3 fails.

This morning is actually off to a better start, he woke up at 7, which I can tolerate a lot better than 6
or earlier... 

The heat wave has broke and it has been nice to have the air conditioner off for a bit. My allergies on the other hand are not so great.

Gracie seems to have perked up a bit. I think she might just have good days and bad, just like all of us. 

This weekend is the last of baseball for the year, I'm looking forward to it actually because Noah is pretty much done with ball these days. 

I do want to share a shop that I have mentioned previously and that is Parker and Posie. We absolutely love this Canadian shop and I don't have enough good things to say about it. The shoes Jamie makes are adorable and make me want a pair for myself!! They are also my goto baby gift
anymore!! Noah loves his Parker and Posies and we have had a pair for just about every size his feet have been since he was a wee babe. 

This last time I ordered, Jaimie allowed me to pick out the fabric from her supplier as she was just about to order. There were so many adorable fabrics to choose from, I don't know how she does it!! But we went with the broken plaid and these might just be my favorite pair!!



Love the little tags!!


He actually felt like being a model for once!! 



And then he was done.... 


Do your kid a favour and get them a pair of these shoes!!! You can find her shop here 

Maybe this weekend I will get caught up on everything that didn't get done this week and I am hoping to get some baking done too!! 

3 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Oh no!! What teeth is Noah getting? Hang in there!
LOVE those shoes!! I get too excited when A finally fits into items I have had forever.
Hope you have a good weekend, with lots of sleep!

Murdock's mama said...

Sorry you had such a rough week! :( His booties are adorable though! :)

J and A said...

P&P are the best! I already got a teeny tiny pair for the babe! I am so glad I found Jamie here in Calgary!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...