Thursday, May 4, 2017

Let's Talk About ME

It has happened, my baby has turned ONE, life isn't slowing down at all and I am literally struggling in most aspects of my life in one way, shape or form.   
  So I have decided that it is time to work on ME. It's always been my motto to be the best me I can be and I haven't been! It is time for a change. It is time for a challenge. This girl is tired of quitting, I'm tired of starting over, I'm tired of the excuses. I deserve better!
  The plan? Well my goal is to:  - workout 5x a week. I am starting with 21 Day Fix, because I know the workouts and I really do enjoy them, except cardio fix - I don't love that one!!  - drink 3-4 contigo bottles a day! - take at least 30 minutes of me time a day - to read, write, or do something for ME - take care of my skin. It's not getting any younger, so I am trying a new skin care line that I will hopefully love - so far so good!! - I'm loving my essential oils and do notice they help me a lot as well.  - take my daily vitamins  -  eat healthy. I struggle with this one big time. I don't actually enjoy fruits and veggies like most. So in order to drop the weight, I am going to do the diet plan with the 21 day fix, because I know it works. I know diet is 80% of my problem. So I am thinking once I do a couple of round to drop the weight, then I can just maintain with portion control.  - work on my patience and parenting style. There is going to be a lot of personal development going on around here.  I'm looking to make a full on lifestyle change. I know I feel good when I workout, it's a good release of stress, etc. Finding time to fit everything in is tricky (obviously I can hardly keep up with my blog).  All of these changes are not going to happen overnight and are going to take time to see results. But it's something I NEED to do!!   
  I actually started an accountability group on Facebook to help me get going, because I know that really helps me. Feel free to let me know if you want an invite. I was posting it all on Instagram, but I do plan on posting in the group instead. If I set smaller goals to help me get to my ultimate goal, it's also helping.    It's going to be hard, and yes, easy to give up, but I am ready and to me, you have to feel ready in order to accomplish something. I have a lot of work to do.   
  So that's the plan. It's where I'm at! I have a lot of great people helping me out along the way and cheering me on! I need the check ins to help me keep going! 

4 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

I love 21 Day Fix for the same reasons! I posted a similar post today too, since I have some improvements to work this month too.

Murdock's mama said...

I hear you loud & clear mama! Some stuff going on over here! Good luck...you'll rock it!!

Lindsay said...

I would love to be part of the accountability group! The eating is seriously my biggest issue too! Why do I have to love food so much? ha ha!

J and A said...

Looks like a great plan! Love the fix workouts and the meal plans, so simple to follow! You're going to rock it! Food is definitely my down fall for sure.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...