1. I am currently obsessed with my vacation!! Hurry up Sunday!!
2. Today I am happy because, today is my last day of work for a week, I am leaving for vacation soon, there is just too much to be happy about!
3. The age I am is 26 and the age I feel is 16, because I am giddy like a school girl with a bad crush, because I get to go on vacation with my sexy husband!! I also get to see my BFF in Dominican too!!
4. My favorite place is home! I love our house, full of our stuff, our accomplishments, our life, our fur-babies, our pictures. It just signifies everything important!!
5. Something I have been procrastinating is updating my i-pod, because I need to go through it and delete the songs I don't listen to anymore and it is time consuming!
6. The last thing I purchased was a double chocolate donut!!! It was my breakfast!!
7. The thing I love most about my home is Everything I listed in #4!!!
I am sooo pumped!! 1.5 more sleeps!! lol Yes, I said .5 because we don't get a whole night on Saturday night, because we leave at like 1:30 in the morning!!
We were at the airport last night picking up the in laws and their flight was delayed. M and I were people watching like crazy, which is something I love to do! I love to see how other people interact with one another. I did wonder how many people just go to the airport to people watch?
How crazy is it to think that I will be leaving 27 degrees Fahrenheit to go to 27 degrees Celsius? That was my random fact for today, because those are the temperatures of where I am today and today's temp for where I will be Sunday!! Ironic?!
I have a few more things to get done before we leave, like switch over my purse, go through my bag again, pack my carry on, update the i-pod, pack our toiletries, etc.
We got more snow!! My drive was horrible today!! I luckily avoided getting t-boned today, someone was watching out for me up there, they obviously want me to make it Dominican!! Thanks..
We are running out of food to eat in our house!! M's parents invited us for dinner tomorrow night, since the whole clan is headed over to the farm for a holiday of their own! The cats are just thrilled to bits!! They will be mean mousing machines over there!! We have also spoiled them a bit to make them feel more comfortable, because we all know cats HATE change!! Especially my Jazz. She has been packing herself in my luggage this past week! Poor kitty! They definitely know somethings up, because Binx, who is Miss Anti-social has been stretched on my lap as much as possible! Jazz has been declining treats and Jazz is not the type of cat to turn down any type of food! Lux, he just doesn't know any better!! We may have been holding out a certain scratch pad filled with catnip from M's parents at Christmas just for their staycation at the farm! Opps, how could we have forgotten?!*** The cats go crazy over this stuff and crash and burn for days after!!
I might get a post in tomorrow, but if not... have a great week!!!