Friday, December 21, 2012

Last Friday Before Christmas!!

Wow, am I ever happy to see this Friday, although I am at work still, I know that I am done in just a few daunting hours!!

Soo let's tell you about last night first shall we?

I almost died. It seriously was a close call! I was driving home on the highway, the weather was teetering between freezing rain/rain/snow. Seriously mother nature may have been having an identity crisis. I was only going about 80 KM instead of 100, and I had to get off. I had a transport giving me lots of respect behind me - thank the Lord! The off ramp looked sloppy, so I started to slow down and began to lose control in the off lane, luckily the transport truck behind me switched into the middle lane to avoid hitting me. I don't even know how I gained control again. I was shaking like a leaf all the way home. I have never been soo happy to be home safe!!

Last night M and I decided to finish wrapping presents. We just have 4 presents left to wrap - and I have yet to finish making them still!! Oh and I need to wrap the pictures that just came in the mail today. Thanks to Whitney, my family will be getting updated pics of our sweet little family.

Last night little Lux was a little camera shy. He may have had good reason, but still, he was being a little stinker. I am sure I have mentioned it before but he is a bit of a scaredy cat! He is super social, but spooks soo easily and when he spooks, he shoots like 10 feet up in the air. I was trying to video camera it last night for all of your viewing pleasure, but he refused to partake - as in he wouldn't come around and when he did, if he saw my phone he hid!

This is all I got!! And you can see he is on edge!

So then right before bed, we decided ok we will give him a little spin with the laser mouse. He went crazy, but when my phone came out to video that he jumped off the bed and hid!

All I was trying to do was give him a highlight on the blog. It's gunna happen! Eventually, but it will happen!!

This morning I was very happy to find some Christmas cheer in my mail from Alison!!! Thank you soo much!! I cannot wait to add it to the tree!!  


I was looking forward to being off until Friday, but turns out I need to come back Thursday now. No big deal!! I am looking forward to spending time with family and friends over the break!!

Merry Christmas friends!!! Please have a safe and happy holidays!!








1 comment:

Eesh said...

I'm so glad that you're ok. There was funny weather here too. Really thick fog never seen before (we don't get those in these here parts) unfortunately my godfather died in a car accident because of it.

Happy Holidays to you & yours & a very prosperous New Year.

xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...