Friday, August 30, 2013

Five on Friday


1. My birthday was great!! Nice and low key, dinner and company was perfect. Then we were off to Ms  ball game. Overall it was awesome day! 

2. Maternity clothes are pretty awesome! I haven't busted into them, but I know it won't be long! Luckily I have had some handed down to me and oh the comfort!! 

12.5 weeks:



And the bump from the front:



Baby loves the right side... I plan to post a first trimester recap around 14 weeks, although can I just say that these apps are confusing? Some say the first trimester ends at 12 weeks and some say 14... So I am going to stick with 14 for my recap. Then I will do weekly bump dates.

3. My beautiful birthday cake I had made! I told her I wanted chevrons and polka dots and she didn't fail to impress me!! 



4. It's the long weekend!!! Which means lake time!! We are heading up Sunday/Monday and plan to get stuff done around home on Saturday. I hate leaving the cats for too long as well without having someone come in and check on them! 

5. I hope to have met the record for getting up 7 times to pee last night... Yup 7.... I was awake for more than that with my crazy allergies! I'm not even sure what I am reacting to outside but whatever it is - its bad!! Hoping it comes to an end soon!! 

Have a great weekend!! 



2 comments:

J and A said...

Oh the bathroom breaks...I know all about that! I think I spend more time peeing that sleeping!! Enjoy the lake! I cannot wait! Cute cake!! You made it? very fun.

Jessica and Stephan said...

oh allergies, not fun! I have a girlfriend at work, pregnant with twins, who is getting up to go to the bathroom all the time, but who is also struggling with her allergies and sinuses. So I feel for you!

PS: as an ex-Ontarian, I'm jealous of your weekend at the lake, LOL!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...