So we did just that in hopes to teach Grace how to actually fetch, not just chase the ball, but to bring it back too. Lily will do it - when she feels like it. It's our summer goal. Today we made progress, she picked up the ball and brought it half way.
- I am loving this weather!! It's finally starting to warm up a bit!! 15 today, 21 tomorrow, although it is supposed to rain, I'll take it if it means warmer weather.
- Girls night went down last night!! Kelsey's offers girls night 4 for $20 - 2 drinks and 2 appys. So even with last minute plans, we still managed to all make it work and enjoyed a nice evening out!!
I came home to Noah fast a sleep in bed, M showered and ready for bed, so I pumped and headed to bed myself.
- Next time I think we need to go see The Other Woman or Moms Night Out! Have you see this preview?? Prepare to tear up!!
- I am loving the oatmeal chocolate chip cookies I made. I am ashamed to admit that there are not very many left!!
- but good news is, I managed to get a quick work out in yesterday, as well as a few laughs with Noah's facial reactions while doing it!!
- we also put away a dreaded basket of laundry... 5 more to go! This is one job I dread still, but more so than ever because I need to go through my closet and get rid of stuff that's too big! Noah's wardrobe also needs tending too!!
- we started shaving down Gracie too until Noah had enough!! She's not done yet, but her butt and chest are done. Now she needs get belly trimmed and then a bath!!