Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Look Alike?

Noah is changing every day, so I thought it would be fun to share some baby pictures of both M and I, and let my readers be the judge. We constantly get mixed reviews on who Noah looks like, sometimes it is M and sometimes it is me! 

Personally I can say I see us both in him with various expressions that he makes and somedays I wake up and think he looks like daddy or others I think he looks like me.

So I figure this week I will post the pics if both M and I and you guys can be the judge and then next week I will pair them up with Noah! 

On with the pictures. We do not have a lot of M early on, as most were blurry, but we do have some! Here we go: 

We will start with Mikes: 





And myself: 






Ok let's hear your thoughts!! Daddy's look-a-like or Mommy's look-a-like?? 







7 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Totally Mommy!

Katie Jeanne said...

He looks JUST like you! How precious :)

Hilary said...

So you!

Natalie | Mrs. Janney | said...

I can see a little of your husband, but mostly I think he looks like you!! :)

Aubrey said...

Totally a mommy look alike! :)

Mimsie said...

Wow--this is hard, but I have to go along with the others, that he really looks like you. Sorry, Daddy!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Noah is your mini-me for sure!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...