Saturday, her blood levels remained the same. I went to visit her on Saturday, she doesn't look nearly the same:
But I did get her to eat, which was an excellent sign. She actually continued to eat all weekend. I continued to receive great updates on Lily, however, her blood work still indicates elevated liver enzymes, but her white blood cell count is beginning to come down. She has got some of her spunk back and decided to chew her IV and pull out her catheter. Soo we are taking this all as a good sign. She will be having a liver ultrasound and possibly a biopsy.
However, we have all decided that Lily will recover best at home, on an oral antibiotic for the time being, until we gather more information, at which point she may need to be re-admitted, but for now, she is able to come home. So I am going to pick her up at 4:20 and I cannot wait!!!
Thank you soo much for the continued thoughts and prayers, she is not back to being 100%, and I would love for the continued support, and prayers!
Thank you soo much!!