Have I mentioned how nice it has been to get back to some sort of routine lately? I missed last Wednesday's loves, so you can imagine I have quite a few this week!!
- I love my husband!! He has really been my rock for these last few weeks. My stress levels have been soo high and he is there to mellow them out. He has been working soo hard, yet comes home to a sick dog, a grumpy and sick wife and manages to cheer us both up! Luckily I am all better and Lily is on the mend!
- I love that M and I are discussing our summer trip and we are thinking a road trip and he wants to take the dogs with us!! We might just use the tent we got for our wedding finally! I didn't realize how serious he was about doing it, but apparently he was!
- I have been loving the show Texas Women on CMT - I am not even sure why, it just cracks me up!
- I love that Lily is starting to show signs of improvement! She goes in tomorrow for a check up! She ate really good for me last night, but I am beginning to wonder when she will eat on her own. I tried giving her kibble this morning or a normal milk bone and she had no interest! She is just being picky because she knows we will give in to her! I am going to have to ask the vet when to give some tough love!
- I love the Cinnamon Buns I made last night!! Last night I decided to take on round 2! I didn't make my own bread, I had premade dough in the freezer and sure enough it worked and they taste just like Cinnabon!! I will not be paying $9 for Cinnabon anymore!!
- I am loving that Bill and Giuliana are expecting!!! I find their story soo inspiring and couldn't be more excited for them!! She has been struggling with infertility for years, and was recently diagnosed breast cancer, yet she has pushed on with life and has never really let life get her down. She is an excellent role model and someone I find myself looking up to!
How cute is this idea for the photo wall? It is a picture of a map from where you were married/met/honeymooned and live. Soo cute!!