Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekend Update

This weekend was pretty good.

A lot of it was spent doing laundry... not soo fun.

Packing... - it really wasn't as fun as it sounds, but the fun part being in the fact that vacay is literally around the corner.

Watching TV because I need to get my PVR cleared up so shows can tape while I am gone. I am not even sure when I got soo far behind...

So it was pretty laid back, pretty much on the boring side, but I am okay with that because I will be swamped with work this week!!

I still have some last minute packing to do as well, like our carry ons, bathroom bags, etc.

I also made this scarf on the weekend!!! I am pretty much in love with it!!


Tomorrow evening I am going to my first Naturopath's appointment!! I am not too sure what to expect, but I have heard a lot of great things about them.


4 comments:

J and A said...

YAY for packing for holidays!! Love the scarf - you already know this. And good with your appt!! I hope it goes great!!

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Have fun on your vacation!!! Packing sucks....but vacay is SUPER awesome! :)

Aimee said...

Did you use a tutorial for that scarf? I've been wanting to try to make one!

Sybil@PeaceitallTogether said...

My dislike for packing is one of the reasons I don't like going on trips. I'm always sure I will forget something! Love the scarf!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...