1. Girls night happened finally on Wednesday!! We were all supposed to get together in February before the new babies came (both J and I were expecting in March) however Noah had other plans and came the Sunday before. But we finally all got together, headed into town to Kelseys for drinks and apps! It was well over due, and great to see everyone!!
What I wore:
2. While I was at girls night, Noah and Daddy had some one on one time. Noah actually didn't fuss much this time when I left, which makes leaving him a little easier. I'd be lying if I said I miss him and on my mind continuously! I did get some baby snuggles with J's little boy though! Crazy that he is a month younger than Noah, but 2 pounds heavier!!
3. This is our last Friday to ourselves before ball season starts!! I can't lie though, I love watching ball and can't wait to introduce Noah to baseball!! Not to mention he has some pretty stellar ball outfits to wear to support Daddy!!
4. We have started bathing Noah every night now that the weather is nicer and since he loves having baths now!! However last night M and I ended up having a water fight in the kitchen during bath time. This definitely wasn't the first water fight in our house and I know it won't be the last. Needless to say both M and I were soaked! Noah wasn't harmed and both M and I had some good laughs as usual.
5. I'm enjoying some baby snuggles. Noah has wanted to be held constantly the last few days, which of course I enjoy, although nothing gets done. But it can wait, because we all know babies grow up waay to fast and I will miss these days. But he is in a much better mood today compared to yesterday:
I think he just needed out of the house yesterday, because once we were out he was fine. Mommy bought some new scarves, bought Noah a sleeper (because clearly he has more than enough clothes..) and I bought a new hair straightener! Now I just have to learn how to curl my hair with it too, although my infinity curler wins hands down for easiness and time.