1) the weather is seriously amazing right now. This week has felt like summer! Today over 30 degrees (Celcius American friends), if that's is not a cause for celebration than what is??
2) we busted open Noah's new little splash pool and he is going to LOVE it! It's going to be like Christmas morning on a summer day! Haha. M actually told me to take lots of pics - as if he was concerned I wouldn't! Silly man! I might try to FaceTime him if he's not to busy for the reaction! He was super jealous he wouldn't get to see it. Seriously can't wait!!
3) yesterday was such a fun day!! We did lots of swinging, outside play, inside play and Noah was actually in good spirits all day long!
4) we have no big plan this weekend!! M is going to the movies Saturday night with the guys and I couldn't decide what I wanted to do on Sunday. But you know a laid back day would be just as nice!
5) tonight is going to be the big test to see if both Noah and I can goto Daddy's ball games! I'm hoping for it to go well! My fingers are crossed!! I haven't quite came up with a game plan, but he is pretty easy going and part of me thinks he might just snooze in the stroller if he's tired!
It's Mothers Day this weekend and I just want to give a shout out to everyone still waiting!! I can remember just how hard this day was for me while we were still waiting on our miracle - maybe that is why I don't want to make a big deal out of it!! I still find myself in tears now that I am a Mom on Mothers Day just thinking of all those suffering still with infertility/child loss and remembering everything we went through. Having a child doesn't erase those memories... It is our story forever and will always be a part of me. But I am soo blessed and couldn't be more grateful for our little family! So please ladies, don't give up hope! I know it is hard and soo hard not to give up when it's something you want more than anything, it comes down to perfect timing, faith and hope. If you know anyone suffering with infertility/child loss, please think of them this Sunday, send a message, check in, and most importantly support them! It's such a hard hard day!
To all the moms out there: Happy Mother's Day!
Hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!!