1. I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person):a middle of the day or evening person. NOT a morning person!!! I am getting better though, but I hate waking up!!!
2. My favorite Pandora stations are: well you see... being Canadian and all, we don't have the lovely Pandora... but I do have JANGO. I am going to assume it is just like Pandora, but better in my case because I can use it!!! My favorite stations are: Country Summer Party, Top 100 by Jango, Jango Super Mix, Adele, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Rihanna, I could keep on going......
3. 3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are: As long as there are songs from The Dixie Chicks, Carrie Underwood/Taylor Swift and some Top 40 (newer songs). I am good. I don't have specifics, I just need songs I can sing to!!!
4. My favorite pattern is: I love circles!!!! But now that I am sewing, I love floral and fun patterns!! Can I say Amy Butler?
5. My favorite perfume is:Victoria Secret: Love Spell and Victoria Secret: Secret Charm
6. Rules arethere for a reason, but some are worth breaking...
7. My most overused phrase or punctuation is:"seriously", "I am not even kidding!". "Just sayin'" , - on the blog: "!!!!" or "....."
I hope everyone has a great weekend!! I also made some plans for N's bachlorette tomorrow!! We will be going to Moxies for dinner, heading back to the Delta for some cake and the hitting Up On Carling - which has one of the best patios in London!! We have decided to take on one of the roof top cabana's, will be sipping champagne and get a free bottle of liquor - oh and no cover to get in!! SWEET!!!