Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pinteresting Loves

google 


I am going to link up with The Vintage Apple, as well as Jamie this week, because I am loving all of these things:

(Oh and if you are looking for me on Pinterest you can find me HERE)

  • I am loving sweet Golden Retrievers!!!
but I also love that this pic is on Pinterest, yet it is also a picture that fellow blogger Sara took of her puppy Sage!!!
  • I am loving "Sock Bun Curls"
Everyone is talking about these curls, so I am going to hop on the band wagon and give them a try!!
Stephanie actually just posted about this, so here is her link!!

  • I would like to make THESE
All you need is one package of oreos, 5 cups of marshmallows and 4 teaspoons of butter!!! How easy?
Want to find out more? Check THIS out!!

  • I also think these look super easy and fun!!

  • And I love these quotes:
Fit By 40: 09/13/08


Read♥Write♥Love: Oh How Pinteresting! 7.6.11

  • I am loving that M's parents are back from their cruise to Alaska!! They had a great time, but decided that cruises are not their thing!! I was surprised by how many pictures they took!! They even had professionals taken!! They did their photo-obsessed daughter-in-law proud!! They also brought me back a GORGEOUS ring!! It is black saphire with diamonds!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! I hope to post a few of their pictures that they got, after I finish editing the pictures for them!!
  • I love my husband sooo much!!! He is my rock!!

6 comments:

Sara said...

Awesome post! Thank you so much for the shout-out! That picture makes me so happy! I still can't believe my Sage was ever that tiny - she's now 5 months old and 40 lbs! She's a giant!

Steph said...

ill take some of them brownies plzzz and thank you!

Turtles and Pearls said...

Love those girls! Checking out the link now. Those brownies look so yummy! Happy Wednesday!

Leah said...

I have seen the head band curl tutorial but now sock bun. I'm going to check it out. As usual, love all your pins!

ty said...

I am OBSESSED with those curls!!!

Cherish @ Southern Soul Mates said...

Those curls are gorgeous!! Those strawberries look scrumptious :) xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...