Monday, October 1, 2012

Well That's A Wrap!

The weekend that is! I will admit happy to have that one done and over with!

Friday night was fun! We went and played some cards with N & K and I am proud to say us ladies kicked ass!!

Saturday:
My Mom is pretty much settled in her new place. I did enjoy spending time with these littles:

 
 


Sunday I made time to go and see M play in an old fashioned baseball game. They play with no gloves with and wood bats. It was actually a humorous game, I mean look at what they wore:
 
He might just kill me for posting this and if he doesn't N will!
The other team had straw hats!
The game took place in a pioneer village, which was neat to explore.
 
We got home, went and got groceries and had a nice quiet evening.
I also enjoyed Revenge being back on TV!!
 
Today I got my external hard drive!! Steal of a deal if I might say so myself:
$65 that is it!!
 
Now I just need to figure out the best way to organize everything!
 
Happy Monday friends!!
 

4 comments:

J and A said...

Those baseball outfits are hilarious!! Ah and the kids are getting so big! :) Cuties.

Leigh said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! That baseball game and outfit sounds hilarious. Who came up with that?!

Tiffany said...

Visiting from Weekend Update. SO jealous of the old-timey baseball game. How fun! I would love to check that out!

~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

Kae said...

Omg those baseball uniforms! love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...