Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Choose To Be Happy

I think at some point in all of our lives we have situations that come up that aren't exactly what we planned. It can be job related, marriage related, health related, family related, friendship related, you name it - they all happen at one point or another! You do what YOU can do to try to make it better, but let's face it, it's out of your control.

Pinned Image

Sometimes it is just easier to allow a bad circumstance to control us. Let it eat us inside, worry like crazy about it, lash out at those we love, you get it. In the long run, by allowing these things to bring us down, it is controlling us, our feelings, our thoughts and our actions, whether we realize it or not.

Pinned Image
 
I'm not an expert by any means on what one should do when these issues arise, but I can tell you what works for me. Do I worry, heck yes, how do you not? But does it change anything for the better? No, most often for the worse, because who worries about the best case scenarios? It just beats you up more, however, I am not about to say that I don't worry. I do what I can do to make the situation better, I prefer to suffer in silence for the most part, because I for some reason think it is easier. I talk to those closest to me because I trust them, their discretion and their opinions. It works for me.

Pinned Image

At the end of the day and for the most part the beginning of my day, I choose to be happy, I choose to get out bed everyday, I choose to count my blessings and not let whatever is trying to bring me down work.
Pinned Image
Life is going to continue to be full of hurdles through every stage of our life, we can choose to jump over them and learn from them, or allow them to hold us back and beat us down. I'm not one to give up, as easy as it seems some days, I am just not willing to. Choose to keep fighting, choose to keep HOPE and choose to be HAPPY no matter what.

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
 
Pinned Image
 
All quotes can be found here
 


1 comment:

J and A said...

You are a strong lady!! GREAT post and great outlook!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...