I'm sure I am not the only one who has been patiently awaiting your arrival!!
1. Our counter top are in... as in the garage... we haven't quite figured out when we will install them because M is at a firefighting course this weekend and next, but we may do it throughout the week! We don't really know how hard/easy it is, but we are excited be rid of the ghetto counters!!
2. I off to Buffalo, NY this weekend with my sister!! Can't wait to get my shopping on!! TJ Maxx, Target, Old Navy, Macy's, Hobby Lobby, Joanne's, Burlington Coat Factory, Kohls, outlet malls and many many more here we come!!! And I cannot wait to dine at The Cheese Cake Factory... I have only heard how good it is!
3. Spring just might be slowing arriving! We have finally found above zero temps!!
A few things that kind of suck:
- putting Vicks on your nose right before bed and then forgetting which hand you used to apply it. rubbing your eye is not recommended!!... note to self it STINGS!!
- This is the first time since the night before our wedding that M and I will have been apart overnight before!! That is 5 years, 8 months and 16 days. 2086 days!!! Crazy eh? If I am being honest I am a little sad about it!!