Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What I Am Loving

I figure it has been a while since I have shared my loves lately... so here we go!!

I am loving phase 1 of the kitchen:

 
 
 
I made a new recipe last night that I made up!! Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadilla's! They were a big hit!! Super easy! M was a little concerned when he realized I wasn't following a recipe, but he enjoyed the finished product!

I am loving my new camera strap!!! And remember you can win one as well! Here is the link to yesterday's post just incase! Trust me you do not want to miss out on this!! Ashley makes amazing straps! This is my second one!!

Here is my first:
 
And here is what YOU can win:


We have new tenants on our property:


A sweet little robin family!! Love seeing these reminders that spring is here! I also can't wait to watch these guys grow up!!

My lulu lemon headbands came in as well!! Love these!! They actually hold my hair back!!!


 
I am back to work today... that is not something I am loving...
 
I am also not loving the tragedy that Boston is going through! What a sick world we live in! My heart breaks for all of those involved, but I am also amazed with how many people risked their own lives to help others out!! That touches my heart and is a good reminder of the good we have in life!


6 comments:

J and A said...

Love the kitchen!!! It's gonna look so different!! I LOVE lululemon! Mostly thier pants and tank tops! I am obsessed! :)

Leigh said...

Kitchen is looking fantastic! I find that the lulu headbands don't stay on my head well and don't stay tight enough. I can't stand when they don't stay on!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Mmm the quesadilla recipe sounds good! I might have to try it.

Love lululemon! Biggest addiction. I have many of their headbands- some stay on, others don't.

I would love to get a fancy camera strap! I'm loving the polka dots and chevron, especially since my hubby wouldn't be too embarrassed to use the camera with that strap.

Rebekah said...

I'm loving your kitchen! It's looking great! I didn't comment before but I love your sink. It looks awesome. I have a camera strap from her shop and I love it!

Danielle said...

Oh I love robin eggs! They are always so pretty! Yay for Spring!!!

Ashley said...

Stopping by from WILW linkup! Those camera straps are just darling -- I wish I had a fancy camera to buy one for!

Hope you're having a great week!
Ashley

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...