Thursday, August 21, 2014

3 Things Thursday



1) Noah has got to be teething, poor boy has busted out an all new painful cry on me that just breaks my heart! But he sure does wake up on a happy note:



2) I totally stretched this morning and my my hand went in the ceiling fan. Now I have bruises on 2 of my fingers!! Ouch!! #tallgirlproblems - yes I just hash-tagged in my blog post! 

3) have I ever mentioned how much I love girls night? It is a time every week (most of the time) that I look forward just having a nice low key evening, a few drinks or some yummy snacks. I'm glad it works out most weeks. I enjoyed it before becoming a mom, but now I enjoy it even more! 

4 comments:

Natalie | Mrs. Janney | said...

Oh my gosh Noah is SO CUTE!!!! Those eyes!! He's going to be a lady-killer (if he isn't already).

Teething is the worst! Hope you guys get through it alright. :(

Murdock's mama said...

Aren't girls nights THE BEST?! I LOVE a two hour break from being a wife & mama. :)

Leigh said...

Poor Noah! Hope teething passes quickly

J and A said...

D had been gnawing on Sophie more lately too, still no teeth here!! ha ha I couldn't touch the fan if I jumped!! ha ha shorty!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...