Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Happy Birthday To My Husband

A HUGE Happy Birthday goes out to my loving husband!!


Here is a little something I have wrote for him:

Dear Mike, 

Happy Birthday!! I am soo lucky to have you by my side to grow old with, best part being that I will always be younger! I couldn't imagine doing life without you, as you make my days soo happy. I love waking up next to you and falling asleep with a kiss on my forehead. 

Most importantly I am soo happy to share your birthday celebrations with Noah! I love seeing you in your new role as a dad! You are the best and Noah is soo lucky to have such a fun, loving, caring Dad! 

Thank you soo much for all that you do and know that it doesn't go unnoticed, even if sometimes I get to busy to let you know! Thank you for supporting our little family and working soo hard for us all. 

Thank you for bringing out my best qualities and helping me deal with my worst! Thank you for being you!! I hope Noah grows up to be just like you! 

Love Ashley




2 comments:

Hilary said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby!

Leigh said...

Happy birthday to your husband!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...