Thursday, October 27, 2011

Life Doesn't Wait

Have you ever felt like you were stuck in a rut, or in a hole you can't climb out of? I have and I am hear to tell you that it sucks!

Yet, although I have not made it out of such hole, I am going give you some tips on how to cope.

#1) Life does not wait for you. Even if you feel like your life is going nowhere, it still is. Life is happening all around you, whether you are ready or not. It is almost as if you need to cling to other peoples lives to drag you out of the hole. Or.., you could try to look on the bright side. Take a look at how far you have come and everything good you have going in your life. It is soo easy to compare your life to others, but stop and embrace the life you have. After all it is YOUR life that is going to take you somewhere!!

#2) Feel how you are going to feel. Don't let others tell you how to feel. If you want to cry - cry.
:)

If you want to laugh or scream - do it. Our feelings let us know we are alive. Have you ever wondered what life would be like if we didn't have feelings?

Pinned Image

I laugh at this quote, yet feel soo strongly about it as well. Wouldn't we all love to know the reason.... wouldn't we love for everything to make sense all the time?

#3) Don't play the what if game! It is a bad idea! There are no guarantees in life and for the most part there are too many variables for every situation. As hard as it is, let it play out.

Grow and conquer

Remember to keep your head up. Pull your strength deep from within, be prepared to be surprised by what you actually can handle.

plans




3 comments:

J and A said...

Great post! I needed that. Thank you!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Love the last quote! I have it framed in my office :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting, I needed that also. I've been a bit nostalgic lately. Great post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...