I have soo much to love and somethings I am not loving.
Let's start out with the things I am loving:
- I love that my best friend (my MOH from my wedding) got engaged Monday night!!! I am over the moon and back excited for her!!!
- I love my new curling iron I was talking about on Monday!! I used it last night with the biggest attachment and it made perfect beach waves! I didn't put any product in either and they all feel loosely, which was the look I was going for!! Oh and bonus, it didn't take me all that long!! I was a bit nervous, as it does not have a clip, it is just a rod that you wrap your hair around. Oh and it gets super HOT, super FAST!
- I love that I got to see my best friend and her new fiance last night to celebrate before they headed back up north!! I also agreed to make the trek up north to see them and their new house!
- One of my other good friends got engaged as well on the weekend! Crazy goodness of course!!
- I need to figure out a Halloween costume idea for the hubs and I for this weekend.
- I am NOT loving all the rain we are getting!
- I am NOT loving that our hot tub is still not fixed, but I do love that they guy is trying to get the stuff under warranty!!
- I am off tomorrow!!!
- I do NOT love these new supplements I have to take. Here comes a mini rant:
-they are disgusting
-they are huge
-I have to take 2 pills twice a day with food
-they are massive - did I mention that?
-I have issues taking pills, so I tried to open the capsule and mix it in a fruit smoothie - disgusting, I even made M try it!
-I tried taking it with milk last night and gagged like crazy.
-so far the only thing that is working is to swallow with a fruit smoothie or V8 - I think it is the thickness and string flavor to try to mask the disgustingness and size.
Does anyone have an innovative way to take huge pills?
Okay I am done ranting for now!
- I love my hubby.
- I love my dogs, even when a certain light colored one chews things she isn't allowed to. (I may be trying to convince myself of that one).