Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hello December!!

I can't believe it is December!!! Our days are still mildish for December - mild as in above zero!!! No complaints here!! We got some snow yesterday, but it is gone now!

I didn't end up blogging twice yesterday - insert disappointment here - because I missed my favorite blogging day ;( But my afternoon was pretty busy!!

Today I went to work on a Christmas gift project and realized I don't have a fleece fabric to match my cotton fabric....

I am going to be heading over to the farm shortly to make pies!! Tomorrow is PIE NIGHT!!! Pie Night had been a tradition for years that Mike's mom has. She invites most of her friends from around the village and makes a bunch of different pies!! I will be honest, it is one of my favorite nights of the year!!! She keeps saying she may stop having it, as it is a lot of work, but I don't really see us letting that happen!!

I only have a few more gifts left to buy!! I managed to grab a gift yesterday while waiting for a patient at clinic!!

I hope everyone has a great day!!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I can't believe it's December already either! We've had a sunny fall/early winter as well, and that's very unusualy for this area. I'll take it!

Have fun at pie night, sounds awesome!

Hilary said...

Oh my goodness! I know you probably mean 0 C, but seriously it's been in the 70s F here, and this week when it dropped into the high 50s, I started running around in gloves & my winter coat! I don't know how you deal with it, haha.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...