Wednesday, June 5, 2013

It's My Daddy's Birthday!!

Today we are celebrating my Dad's birthday!!! 61!!! You might recall from last year that I hosted his 60th Surprise (sort-of) Party!! 

                                     

So this year is a little different... 61... No surprise... But a dinner at my house with my Dad, Sister, B.I.L, H, B,  my Mom, as well as M and I. I can't even remember the last time we had a family dinner together all under one roof!! My Dad only insisted on chocolate cake with chocolate icing. I asked him if cupcakes were fine and his response was "what those muffin things?" So cake it is!! 

What's on the menu? Ribs, twice baked potatoes, bread, corn and green beans. 

My dining room wall is done!! We chose stripes after all!! I will post more on that tomorrow!! 

Happy Birthday Dad!! I plan to get an updated photo of us tonight!! 

                                     

1 comment:

J and A said...

Happy birthday to him!! The menu sounds great!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...