Monday, June 10, 2013

Weekend Rewind

Friday: I watched the movie

 
It was pretty good! I would be lying if I said I got through the movie without tears! I'm a sap when animals are involved in movies!
 
Friday night was baseball and they won!! Actually they mercied the other team!
 
Saturday M and I went to London early and had breakfast with my Mom at Cora's. They have the best waffles with whipped cream and strawberries. It came with custard too but I am not a custard fan.
 
I laid down for a nap - I was soo tired this weekend!! 

Then we decided to tear out the bathroom vanity:
 
 
I forgot to take the picture before... but you can imagine a white seashell shaped sink. Plus I wanted to showcase that lovely wallpaper!!
 
The new vanity that I haven't taken a picture of yet installed, but here it is:
 
 

Remember I bought it here at an antique store.

It is much bigger than the old one, which means more storage. That is where I keep most of our cleaning supplies so the extra room will be nice!

I still have the wall paper to scrape off where it will still be seen, then we need to seal the back splash to the counter and ensure that M's plumbing is indeed not leaking. We are not sure about this yet, so I can't even clear off the dining room table of the cleaning products!

Saturday night, while M was playing video games, I watched the movie LOL:



It was alright. Nothing to write home about! I can't say I am a fan of Miley Cyrus.

Sunday I had a photo shoot with twins!! That was challenging, but fun!

While I was doing that, M was plumbing the bathroom sink and the outdoor faucet that burst in the winter because some husband left the water on.

I'm happy we got some projects done around the house, although we still have more to do! But as the weather gets nicer, I hate to be stuck at home doing projects, so soon they will subside until fall!


 

2 comments:

J and A said...

I LOVE custard!! I need some right now! I tried making it and failed! :( Sounds like a great weekend though!!

Hilary said...

I've never heard of that movie, LOL, is it new?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...