- I picked up the paint last night and we are all pretty excited to see the paint go up, as that brings us one step closer to getting Noah in the new room. He already tries to go there when we say bed time and we keep saying soon!!
- speaking of the little man, we have started gaining more interest in the potty!! Noah has pooped and peed on the potty two nights in a row and peed 3 nights in a row before or after bath! We are soo proud of him and he seems pretty proud of it too!! We are not jumping into full on potty training yet, as he doesn't quite recognize when he has to go yet, but we are happy with this step in the right direction. He is seriously growing up so fast these days!! I was really nervous we were introducing a lot of big changes all at once, but soo far they have been on his terms and have gone with ease!
- Felix is on the mend now that he is on meds. He is still not quite himself, but he is coming along and seems to be feeling much better. He ended up on antibiotics and an anti-inflammatory for his urinary tract infection. He ended up having to stay over at the vet clinic Monday night because his bladder was empty. We kept him in isolation once he got home for a few more days and he is now reunited with the rest of the house.
- we aren't sure if Noah is coming down with a cold or not. Hopefully not, but you never know with this time of the year. But between teething and a possible cold this week has been trying at times. Luckily we still have smiles coming across his face:
- I am finally taking my lap top in this weekend to get diagnosed and get my files off. Luckily I had backed up all my photos a few weeks earlier, but there are recipe files I am missing and in need of!
Not much else to report from the week. I am taking Noah to the field today to work with Daddy and grandpa for a bit, which he will love!! Yesterday was the first day he stayed home all day this week!