Wednesday, January 27, 2016

4Fold Threads Review

Today I want to share yet another awesome little Canadian shop with you all!


This shop makes the cutest slouchies and now offers the all for 1 nursing cover/car seat cover/infinity scarf and cart cover.


I saw this hat and just knew the newest little babe coming soon would need this, either boy or girl.

After chatting with the shop owner, Liat was kind enough to send along not just one extra hat to review, but two with my order! I was pleasantly surprised to find the three hats in the mail soo quickly after chatting:
Clearly I have a monochrome theme going on but I love it!! The first two hats are for the baby and the striped hat is for Noah!

Liat and I shared quite a few conversations about our lives, our kids, etc. But I did ask her to write a little biography of herself so you could all get to know her as well!! Here is what Liat had to say:

"I have been a middle school teacher for 8 years in Lethbridge and coaching competitive cheerleading for 9 years (bringing the sport back to our city when it was lost 20 years prior). I brought all my kids to practice each time and then I found out I was pregnant with number 4 and I knew I needed to take a step back. I sadly lost that baby in February and was devastated. So when I found out I was pregnant again I took more me time to make sure all would be ok.

On leave early from the district, I started sewing to make slouchies for the baby coming in December. I had never touched a sewing machine in my life. And this little passion for slouchies for my kiddos turned into what I have now just a short 3 months later. It's been a crazy little whirlwind for this little shop but I love it. With my newest baby, Kai, I baby-wear a lot and sew at the same time. It's pretty great!"

You can find her shop on facebook HERE and Instagram is 4FOLDTHREADS
Now as for our mini photo shoot, we had a bit of a drama king going on and we ended up having to bribe him with smarties. I think he got about 6 for these photos, but we got the job done!



He won on this one with no hat! But can someone please tell me a month from the day this pic was taken he will be 2!!?? 23 months... where the hell did time go?





Trouble... you know that hat is coming off!


So we got him all dressed up and out he went to play!



Be sure to check out 4FOLD Threads. Such a fun, up and coming shop with the latest trends and fabrics. The prices of the products sold are soo reasonable. I was able to ensure that Noah's hat would fit, since he has a big head and although the hat is a bit big on him, it will fit him longer. 

Liat was amazing to work with and the hats were here in no time! I can't wait to see the two hats on the baby when s/he gets here!!

Thanks again Liat, it was amazing working with you and getting to know you!

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Her stuff is super cute! I got one for Amelia and my nephew, but the one for my nephew looked really big. I tried it on and it fits me, so it's now mine :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...