Wednesday, February 3, 2016

30 Weeks with Baby V2

How Far Along: 
30 weeks

Size Of Baby?


Maternity Clothes?
Yes. We are back to trying on clothes for vacation next week and well.. That is not fun! 



Stretch Marks?
Nope, trying to remember to put oil on at least once a week! 

Gender?
We will find out in April!! 

Name?
We will share in April, our names are pretty much set, I did add in one more girl name that M is in love with, but I'm on the fence! 

Sleep?
  Hasn't been great and not for one reason or another, just generally not great. Baby is kicking up a storm throughout the night as I am awake. 

Cravings/Aversions?
Homemade chicken quesadillas win the vote this week!! I really want homemade chocolate chip cookies!! 

Movement?
Yes, happy to report baby is back to moving and grooving strongly again! 

Weight Gain:
20 pounds.

Feeling?
Large and I know I am only going to get bigger during this trimester. Nose is runny again at night. Lack of motivation as far as work outs go this week, but pushing through towards the end of the week after my OB agreed I could start back up post dental surgery. 

What I Miss?
Bending over without feeling like I'm about to vomit. 

Items Bought for Baby:

Nothing exciting this week! 

What the doctor had to say? 
Blood pressure is borderline, but stable if that makes any sense? Basically it's sitting right below 140/90, if it goes above then we are talking meds, but he's fine with just coasting as long as it stays at this level. My appointments are every 2 weeks now, my c-section will be scheduled for 39 weeks-ish which we will hopefully get a date around the 35 week mark (beginning of March) at which point I will have another ultrasound to check on the baby! 

I just passed my glucose test, which gives me some relief. Baby is measuring 2 weeks ahead, but no weight gain over the last 2 weeks. Position is still head down. 

He cleared me to travel for 1 week! 

Highlights:
Happy to be coasting by with no blood pressure meds and I'm ever hopeful to make it as far as I can without. This feels like such a big deal to me, because I know if I do end up on meds that it also means rest and no work outs like last time. 

Our vacation is booked and aside from packing I'm ready for a getaway - Florida here we come! 

Belly Button?
In, but I will say it is getting shallower!

Bump Pic:


Looking Forward to: 
Florida!!! Our last family vacation as 3!!




1 comment:

purpun said...

The 3rd trimester looks so good on you, momma! I too am missing bending over without feeling like I'm gonna explode. Hope you're having a wonderful vacation!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...