Thursday, September 8, 2016

Thursday Things

Just as I suspected, this week is flying by, just as a short week should!


Today I am feeling like a new woman! After much thought and by much I mean more than necessary, I decided to drop my nighttime pumping. Now that I have slept a whole night, I'm not sure why I was even doing it before... Em has been sleeping through the night for almost 2 months now, yet I was still getting up between 2 and 3 AM to pump. I do have a good freezer stash, and I love being able to give her a bottle when needed, but getting up to pump was starting to take its toll especially with my allergies that are amped up right now - thank you ragweed! 

So I did it, I slept all night and it was spectacular! 


M's Mom watched both kids for the first time this week for an hour while I went to the doctors and aside from Em being fussy from teething, everyone made out well! 


M's Mom offered to take Noah on a Grandma date yesterday, which worked out well for me because it let me tackle Em's nursery. The clothes are all in bins organized and stacked ready to move into the storage room up there, but we need to made room for them to all be together! Such a big job, but it feels great to have it done!! 


We are trying to get Em's room ready for her to move up there hopefully by the end of this month! I'm not sure if I will get all the decor done that I want to, but that is not the end of the world. It's mostly just printing with my Cricut and painting the frames. We also need to figure out how we are putting her name on the wall.
 

This weekend is going to be a busy one! It is M's year end ball tournament, Noah has his first gymnastics class and we have a new pool liner to install. 

That is about all my random mind can handle spilling today! Hope everyone has a happy Thursday!! I off to vacuum my blinds! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...