Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy December FIRST!!

Wow, it is December already! Where has the time gone? I will honestly say that it has snuck up on me this year, with only one little snow fall, which has been followed by rain and more rain and above zero temperatures.... don't get me wrong, I am NOT complaining!!

I will not be doing a monthly Monday for December because after all it is December and it is too busy being spent with family and friends!! So if anything, that is my only goal: Spend time with family and friends!

The weather has decided to finally act like December weather and it is now snowing, but whether or not it will stick around we will see!

Also it turns out that my one little visitor was not the only one... and we have caught 2 more and almost a third mouse last night... Can you guess how NOT impressed I am? My cats are going crazy and I think I am too... I guess it just means more laundry in the long run, but it has also encouraged me to move my linen closet! So on Monday I emptied my vanity drawers in my bathroom and they are now filled with towels... and I mean filled! I left the dog towels in the linen closet. I also decided to go through my bathroom cabinets... lets just say I had a really good day for getting rid of stuff!! M was soo proud of me! I went through all my nail polishes and paired down, as well as all of my hair products!

Did anyone watch Life Unexpected last night? Kate is preggo!! Soo exciting! I love this show soo much!

My Dad is coming by tonight to help us set up the pool table in the hobby shop as well! Well thats all I got for now! Hopefully I will get a chance to play along with What I am Loving Wednesday, but my afternoon looks pretty busy with work (which is kinda exciting!).

Happy December 1st Folks!! (Yes I did just refer to you all as folks... tis the season!)


1 comment:

Diana Mieczan said...

Yup...we are having a real winter by now too..Its snowing so much and I love it:) Happy 1st of December to you too,sweetie
Kisses and hugs

Ps: I am hosting a beautiful scarf GIVEAWAY today, just in time for Christmas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...