Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thoughts for Thursday


Where do I start?
  • How about how my legs reacted to the cold after our walk last night with the dogs? Ok..most of you know that I HATE cold... I may over-react about how horrible it makes me feel... but there was no faking it this time. My legs (underneath my pants) were itchy and INFERNO! I wanted to rip them off! I showed M and declared that I was officially allergic to winter!
  • While on the topic of our walk, I need new boots, you know ones with treads on the bottom? My 4 year old airwalks have sucked in the tread department since day 1, but they are comfy and warm! I am hoping that have got better since, because I need new ones!
  • Victoria Secret fashion show was on again last night and since I missed it last time, I PVR'd it this time. I don't think M will let me erase it now though! But on the bright side it really motivates me to work out seeing those skinny in shape girls!
  • Is anyone watching Sing Off? For those of you who don't know what I am talking about, it is an a-cappella competition, kind of like glee clubs! Pretty decent (on NBC on Mondays and Wednesdays).
  • Can anyone stand the Brittany character on Glee? She drives me CRAZY!
  • I am getting a manicure today!! Very much needed by the way... it was actually challenging typing this!
  • I am a week behind on Days of Our Lives, however it looks like I will have no problem catching up because pretty much all of my TV shows on in the evening are done until the new year.
  • Ok I need some help... I am hosting our typical new years party, but I wanted to come up with some easy and fun ideas for the table. We are doing fondue I believe!
  • Did I mention how much I hate the COLD? I know, I know it isn't even THAT cold yet, just -10 but it is cold people, I need to move somewhere warm!
  • I finally have an idea for a gift for hubby! I obviously can't tell ya yet... but it was tricky finding out if he wanted it. I also may or may not have threatened to spend the budget on myself instead of him if he didn't give me any ideas.
  • I would like to find a bra that lifts and separates... who knew how hard it is to find such a thing?
  • I need to get motivated... presents need to be bought and wrapped, closets upstairs are screaming for a clean out, back basement bins and boxes NEED to be gone through.. and well lets face it, it ain't happening on its own! DAMN!
  • I love my hubby and our life! I love our dogs and our cats. They really do make my day everyday!
  • I have done really well with self-control at work. My boss Christmas'd the office and put a candy jar right in front of me containing my favorite chocolates: Hershey's kisses! I have only had 2 so far!!

5 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

I didnt know you have cats as well:) That is so cool:) Btw: Its freezing here too today...Brrrr
Kisses and have a lovely one

Unknown said...

I had to get new boots too! ummm and a manicure sounds AMAZING!

J and A said...

Manicure - good for you! I love kisses! No self control here! :) Have a great day girl.

Stephanie said...

Eh-don't worry...those VS girls are far from in shape. Don't get me wrong...they are BEAUTIFUL and I LOVE the fashion show every year but they just seem to be bones with skin on them lol. Not to be harsh but sometimes it's hard to believe their real people! I mean, super long, thin legs; big, natural boobs; long, thick, full hair...how does that happen?! I mean, I would settle for one of the three but damn, they got it all and they really don't have to work at it!

ha-just my two cents! ;)

Kristin said...

I hate walking in the cold!! I too get really itchy! Hate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...