Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday!



I have hopped on over to Taylor's blog and thought I would join in on this weeks top 2.

This week's subject is: Top 2 Games:
  1. UNO! I love this game!! It is awesome! I could play it non-stop! My sister and I could play for hours at end. Now they have made different versions of UNO and they are just as, if not, even more fun!
  2. Monopoly! I like long games! I don't like to play a game to be finished in 20 minutes. I just don't like losing this game, but hate cheaters!!
It was actually a bit of challenge picking JUST 2! I love board games! I love LIFE, Skip-Bo, Rumoli, Backgammon, Euchre, Racko, Taboo, etc.

Head on over and tag up!!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

My family loves Uno!

Do you think it's strange that I have never played an entire game of Monopoly? It's way too long for me. :)

Thanks for following me. I'm a new follower!

Mrs. Ruby said...

I love games period. And Uno is an absolute must!

Heather (The Menu Mama) said...

Ooh, fun! Great choices!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...