Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Manic Monday Post and Bachelor!


On Tuesday....

Sorry for the lack of blogging yesterday, I have been a super busy girl!!

Let's start with Friday night - games night at M and J's. We had the typical great time, lots of celebrating was done because it was beginning of March Break, which does not really effect me, but it does most of friends!!

Saturday Morning - headed to breakfast with S and J, after deciding the night before that we should. S and I took a dip in the hot tub after. Around 12:00 I headed to my sister's to pick up her and H to go to London. I had to get measured for my MOH dress and then we decided to go head over to Home Sense and Winners while we were in London. We were going to visit my Grandma, but she has a highly contagious infection right now and we were recommended not to. But she is getting better. After shopping I was exhausted!! M was soo sweet, when I got home, he had dealt with all the laundry and had dinner on the go!! Have I mentioned how much I love this man!? I went to bed at 9!!! We put a new duvet on the bed and it is stinkin' hot under there!! WOW! Which meant that I did not sleep very well...

Sunday Morning - M was making me breakfast in bed... long story short, he won a bet, but somehow I still got my end of the bet... once again I love my man!! Until his pager went off for a medical call. I ended up finishing making it and eating it alone!! Poor M! He made poached eggs and his were pretty much hard boiled by the time he got to enjoy them. So are you wondering what our bet was about? I said to him he was pretty fly for a white guy and then he couldn't remember who sang it. I suggested that it was the guy that looks like Ty Pennington, (which we later found out was Mark McGrath) He suggested it was Offspring... Turns out it was Offspring, but I was not completely wrong because Mark McGrath sings Fly.

Sunday afternoon we headed to Cambridge with M and J for a suit fitting for M's wedding! Then the four of us hit up Costco and Chapters, where we sat and got caught up on gossip magazines. We were trying to blow off time, as everything closed at 5:00 PM and we had dinner plans for 7:00 for the grand opening celebration at McMullens on Highland. The owner boats with M's parents. He has another restaurant on King Street too in Kitchener. What a great spread they had, my favorites included the sliders and deep fried pizza dough rolled in garlic and Parmesan cheese!! The pizza and wings were fantastic too!! Actually it all was!! I had a little mishap though, but not because of them, I had went up to get more fries, but had to pick through the warmer plate, which also had a breaded shrimp at one point, turns out I must have ate something that had touched the shrimp, because KABAM I had lips bigger than Angelina Jolie and they were on FIRE!! I am allergic to fish, it is for sure now, not just a guess, it is only getting worse and worse when I come in contact with it!! Lessen learned I will be more careful!! They had great entertainment, which included a live band and a Pipe Band, which was fantastic!!! Great time over all, I will be heading back!! We had an interesting drive home to say the least. It turns out that M and I need to update our GPS... according to the GPS we were driving through a sod farm, which was really suburbia hell!! We made it out of town and met up with a few deer, luckily they moved out of the way. We didn't end up getting home until after 11 PM!! J and I decided that we would head to Buffalo on Monday last minute!

So on Monday Morning, we head over the border to Buffalo for some shopping! After shopping, M and I had dinner at M and J's and then the guys left to go over to N, while K and K came over to J's for the finale of the Bachelor!

The Bachelor deserves a whole new paragraph!! I am thrilled to bits that he picked Emily, but not surprised by their troubles. I think with hard work and dedication, they can get through it. Brad is really in love with her. I also loved Emily's new hair do. I loved that they had the other couples advising them on how to get through this. It would be hard watching the show, you would go from believing that this man loves you and that what you had was special and then see it with the other girls... that would be hard! I am glad Chantelle found love elsewhere. I know my last post contradicts what I am saying now, but I decided last night at girl's night that Emily was the one... although his life is going to change drastically with having a child to think of now, with work and time, he can get through it, she just needs to allow him to! I like that they kept it real, and didn't go on the show saying everything was fantastic, only to flop in a week...

Oh by the way, the weather is getting warmer and I am LOVING it! I look forward to long walks and a healthy lifestyle!!! Watch out spring, I plan on bouncing back!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Haha, breakfast in bed is great, regardless of the conditions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...