I have thought of a new twist for Wednesday's blog session. It won't be an every Wednesday kinda thing because I like What's Up Wednesday and So What Wednesday too..
While in Chapters on Sunday, our friend M came across a book titled Would You Rather, which included things that are compared to one another in a would you rather fashion. There were quite a few funny ones, some inappropriate ones and some disgusting ones. I guess there are some board games out there too.
1) Would you rather forget to brush your hair or forget to put on deodorant on a hot summer day?
- forget to brush my hair.... I have a thing about smelly people!
2) Would you rather walk on broken glass or hot fresh pavement?
- these both sound equally painful, but I would choose broken glass. There is only a chance of cutting your feet vs. burning your whole foot.
3) Would you rather eat 6 plates of brownies or 6 bags of chips?
- EASY! 6 bags of chips
4) Would you rather gain weight in you butt or your gut?
- Hmmm, I think my butt, but only because mine is sooo boney now, it could use a bit and the gut is really hard to get rid of!
5) Would you rather have a migraine or the flu?
- the flu, even though puking would be the absolute worst. I have never had a migraine, but have only heard bad things about them!
6) Would you rather eat with a fork or a spoon for the rest of your life?
- a spoon, that way you still have soup. I would actually prefer a spork!!
7) Would you rather eat a gallon or ketchup or mustard?
- ketchup... I do not really like mustard.
I am also using my FIRST Link UP!!! I am excited about this!! Please participate!!!