Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What I Am Loving Wednesday!

Well, I might just post more than once today... just a heads up!! I figured I would tag up with Jamie today and play along with What I Am Loving!!

[WILW[2].jpg]

1) I am loving the fact that I am OFF work today... the reason why? Well that part sucks and I am not loving it... SNOW DAY... I am totally done with this weather, bring on spring!!

2) I am loving that I turned on my Wii fit and was terrified to do the weigh in after 790 days of NO use (before we moved was the last time we used it) and I had LOST weight!!! Sooo exciting!!

3) I am loving Spark People, I have been learning soo much about my own eating habits, what I need to improve on, tracking my exercise, setting goals, it is great!!! Very motivating!!

4) I am loving my followers, in fact, I love them soo much I am giving away a piece of jewelry that my sister makes. You can check it out HERE!!

5) As much as I hate the snow, I love watching the dogs excitement hit them, as they realize there is snow out there and they get to go play in it... it is like puppy cocaine!!

6) I am loving my sweet little family, waking up with them all around me is the biggest blessing right now!! I love my man and all my crazy animals!!

7) I am beginning to love our Kobo! I am trying to get into reading! This little gadget is pretty awesome!!


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this! and I am SO over SNOW!!!!

Natalie said...

I can't believe it is still snowing in some places! I feel pretty lucky in Texas, it is spring here for sure.

Rebekah said...

I can't believe you have snow!! Losing weight is always great, but even better when you don't realize it!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

SNOW.. really.. that is awesome. Although I am sure you beg to differ. Sorry, but it's like HOT here in Texas and we never get snow! ;(

Mrs Gable said...

You have a snow day and I am walking around in FL with flip flops on! Funny!

Michelle said...

great job on the weight loss!
and i can't believe you have snow either! i hope that's all behind us here in Missouri - it's gotten up to 80 the past couple of days and the dogwoods are blooming!

Tracy said...

Super cute blog!

Kit said...

Great things that you are loving today!!! Boo for snow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...