Friday, June 3, 2011

Finally Friday

Sorry I missed blogging yesterday, as I have previously mentioned, life is getting super busy over here!! I have taken a look at my calender and it is pretty much jam packed this month with one thing after the other, mostly wedding oriented between the 3 weddings I have coming up July/August!

So here is a break down on what is on the go:

- Saturday - visit with N in the morning
                 - manicure and hair cut
                 - Mike is working and then helping K out.
                 - dinner for my Dad's birthday and Father's Day

- Sunday - J's shower
               - hopefully Mike will get some gardening done or work on the office floor while I am gone

- Monday - Go to London and try on my dress for N's wedding
                - My cousin's bridal shower
                - M has fire practice
               
- Wednesday - Ball

- Friday - Mike has ball
             - Help N & K out with a buck and doe they are planning for N's brother.

- Saturday - work around the house or head to the lake
- Sunday - work around the house of head to the lake

This is the ONLY FREE weekend!!

More to come on the following weeks! So please excuse my lack of blogging if it happens!

Yesterday I bought over 100 tulip bulbs!! Pretty pumped about this!! I also returned one of the dresses that did not work and picked up another one! The one I just picked up has high hopes!! I am pretty sure it is THE one!! My search is over, now I just need some strappy low sandals and a white clutch! Oh I also need a TAN! I hope to find some time to get one soon! Ha! The dress is strapless and my skin is pasty! I also finished shopping for J's shower!! More details to come on what exactly I am throwing together! I had lunch with M's Mom yesterday, which was delicious!

I would also like for everyone to say a special prayer for friends of ours N & K. I will not go into detail about what has happened, but just know that they will need your prayers at this time!! Life is NOT fair!!

I will leave you all with a prayer and I hope that everyone has a great weekend!!

For those who suffer,
and those who cry this night,
give them repose, Lord;
a pause in their burdens.
Let there be minutes
where they experience peace,
not of man
but of angels.
Love them, Lord,
when others cannot.
Hold them, Lord,
when we fail with human arms.
Hear their prayers
and give them the ability to hear You back
in whatever language they best understand.

 
Margaret A. Davidson




2 comments:

J and A said...

Whoa busy batman!!! Enjoy your weekend! Love tulips! :) Mine are up but have not opened, they are being slow this year. :(

Rebekah said...

You are so busy! 100 Tulip bulbs?? So fun! Tulips are gorgeous. Have a great weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...