Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Letters

Dear Shower Faucet: I really dislike you. I know our relationship was jaded from the moment we bought you because I judged your looks... but now you are just proving my point. I have had problem after problem with you since you were installed - to the point that I blamed my husband for your retardedness. Heck this morning I was grumpy because of you and gave the hubs some attitude because I couldn't get WARM water... it was either hot or cold. Don't mess with me in the mornings... I'm already grumpy because I had to get up. So if you could please get your act together, it would be much appreciated by both the hubs and I.

Dear Husband: I am sorry for being a grumpy sock with you this morning because of the STUPID shower faucet. I guess the melt down in the store for having to get the ugly ones, just proves my point that not only are they ugly, but they suck too! These faucets are causing unnecessary friction in our household... even the Jazz is miserable.. oh wait she always is! Either way, I love you like crazy, even if my shower sucked this morning and I slept like crap!

Dear Fabricland: Thanks for having a big sale for members. I really do appreciate the savings!! Although I bought waaay to much yesterday, I am looking forward to using it all, especially the rotary cutter and board... I might actually be able to cut a straight line, which will then make it easier to sew a straight line.. right?

Dear Purolator: Thanks so much for shipping my custom flooring caps in good time... although when items are super long, you should probably write a note that they will not fit in your car. Luckily I had M's truck yesterday and all was good, but I can't imagine how it would fit in my car. Also, thanks for sending my baby hats for photo props super quick that I had bought! I can't wait to use them!! I just love getting mail!!

Dear Gracie: I love how when you are soo excited you start to quiver and shake. Somehow throughout all the shaking and quivering, you still listen and I am truly amazed that your body is able to handle all that excitement!! I also love your new run run run and roll on repeat! It is adorable!! Oh and because it is national puppy day today I thought I would share one of your finest:


Dear Jazz: I don't know what has gotten into lately, but you are cranky unless you are in bed with me. I cannot stay in bed all day. So if you could cut back on the growling, hissing and meowing when someone walks around you, it would create a much happier environment. Thanks.

Dear Lap Top: I hope you are resting well today, because we have a hot date all weekend long. I have some photo editing to do from yesterday's photo shoot I did. So be prepared!!

Dear Crochet You Tube Videos: You are very deceiving. I watch you intently and think "Oh this is going to be soo easy... I will have a hat done in the 15 minutes you brag about..." until it took me 15 minutes to figure out how to tie a slip knot... I'm not ready to give up yet, but I will note that what I have created soo far looks nothing like a hat... I think there should be a video for crocheting for dummies... maybe there is, I was to ashamed to google it.

I also just want to share this song that I am loving:

Wild Ones by Flo Rida and Sia

Happy Friday!!

2 comments:

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Aww Garcie is too cute!

HayleyGrace said...

Gracie is so precious!! And it sounds like that shower head needs to go. I gave you an award on my blog! http://classyinkc.blogspot.com/2012/03/sunshine-award.html Have a fantastic weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...