Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hubs In The Hot Seat

So today is going to be a mish mash of soo many things all combined into one post!! But I am going to start off with the new link up Ashlee is hosting called:


Ashlee posts some questions for the hubs on Fridays and then you post the answers on Tuesdays!! A great way to learn more about the man behind the blog... M did laugh at me when I said that!!

So here we go:

1. If I had to pick one food to live on for a month, what would it be?
M said Subs - because I need to be able to change it up a bit. I need options...
- he is right about the options.

2. What would you choose for yourself?
M said Subs as well... not because of the options but because the man could seriously live off of them!!

3. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Going to Disney World when I was 7.

4. What is your favorite physical feature of mine?
This is how the answer to this one went down:

he laughed hysterically - tried to decide how
PG the question is... then went on to giggling... and laughing out loud... would like to say my chest, but figured he would get in trouble for that one, but if any of you know my husband, you would know his answer, but then I reminded him that I had a really small chest when he met me and he said it was my eyes - because they change color. This blog is sometimes a little too honest...

5. What is your favorite personality trait of mine?
Your generosity and thoughtfulness towards others, as well as you take no BS attitude.
- his answer surprised me with how sincere he became after the previous question.

6. If you had to pick a cartoon character that reminded you of me, which one would it be?
Shera
I can honestly say I didn't know who this was and after reading about it I was a bit insulted... lol she was evil... M backed it up with the fact that she didn't choose to be evil, it wasn't her fault, but it was her strength that caused the resemblance.... and she was a princess! He then threw in the line "What girl doesn't want to be a Princess of Power?"

7. What movie has made you laugh like no other?
Home Alone

8. What is your favorite quote/scene from that movie?
The Paint Can scene he said laughing hysterically:

9. Describe me in one word.
Awesome

Okay so remember yesterday I said I went shopping? I had to go get one more box of flooring because M decided he wanted to cover the pink ceramic tile in the foyer with the same flooring we just laid. We only needed one more box... except they don't carry them anymore, but have been replaced with another name... same floor.. same company, same color, same everything - different name! Retarded... but we got one box!! So the foyer will be done this week I hope!!  But I also managed to get my hooks from Urban Barn:

Looks like wall art, until they need to be used, where 5 pieces of wood pop down!!! You can see the one.

I also bought new running shoes which are a necessity... I have not bought a new pair in ages...

Love them!!

I had to buy a shirt to match!!! I also got 2 new Roxy bikini bottoms for only $3 each!!! I can just wear a black tankini top with them!!
Score!!

Now on to the Bachelor... All I will say "Winning".... and they deserve each other... Ben you picked Courtney to make your bed and now you two can lie in it!! There was one really awesome thing about last night though... it was this:

I hosted girls night last night and we indulged in these red velvet cupcakes!!! YUM!!!

My windows are open, it is a beautiful day!!! I hope everyone else has a great Tuesday!!!

Oh and enter my give away!!! Low number of entries, which means great chances of winning!!!






4 comments:

J and A said...

What a cute idea! Love M's answers!! Awesome bottoms, score! :) Winning!!! ha ha

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

This is a great idea! I may have to try this linkup!
I can't believe you got those bikini bottoms for only $3!!! What a steal!!!

Lacey said...

Love those sneakers and bikini bottoms... sooo can't wait for summer to get here!

Oh, and I would love to do a guest post sometime! Just email me the details and we can go from there :) lvm13@hotmail.com

Hilary said...

Did you put down flooring OVER tile? I have nasty old grey tile in our bathroom that's been there probably since the house was built in the 60s. It's the only flooring that hasn't been replaced, but thinking of tearing it up in order to put other down just makes me shudder. I had never thought about putting it down on top. Didn't actually know you could do that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...