Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday

Today is fantastic for soo many reasons!!! I am about to rap off all the things I am loving and I will warn you - it's a lot today!!

- I am loving the weather!!! It is 12 degrees outside - that is Celsius of course! That is spring-like weather in Ontario friends on March 7... we are still usually getting snow! And it is supposed to stay above 5 for the next 2 weeks!!! Spoiled!!

- I am loving that as of 5 PM today I am off work for 12 days!!! 12 glorious days!! Our office shuts down for March break. Unfortunately M and I will not be traveling, as M is swamped with work still. I could blame the weather, but I'm not going to complain about the weather!

- I am loving that it is a sweet little G's 3rd birthday!!! Can't wait to give her a little gift soon!!

- I am still loving the new look of my great room! I cannot get over the change!! Even if we still have some work to do, just seeing it put together is awesome!!

- I am loving my sweet Lily... she has started on her weight loss meds! She is a champ and cracks me up because I'm guessing she doesn't love the flavored liquid by the constant licking and look of dislike on her face! But it will pay off soon I hope!! 

- I am loving my sweet hubby as usual. After fighting a fire yesterday afternoon, he texted me to say he loved me and then called me after to tell me how I could make dinner - as it was his cooking night. He didn't end up eatting with me as they fed him during debriefing, but I managed to make something new last night!! 

- I love that my nephew will hopefully be going home tomorrow!!! It has been a long time coming and I couldn't be happier to see them all together! I'm hoping it is a smooth transition!!


- I am excited to finally host a give away tomorrow!!! Stay tuned!! It's here and you are going to LOVE IT!!

- I am loving my sponsors that you can find on my left side!! I'm hoping to do a post to introduce them!!

Don't these potatoes look delicious?
Pinned Image

Love this look:
Pinned Image

How cute are these little favours? An apple and homemade dip!!
Pinned Image

I am soo ready for spring!!
pretty

Pinned Image

Now for some words inspiring me this week:
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Happy Wednesday Friends!!

7 comments:

J and A said...

GREAT post! So upbeat and happy!! So excited for you to be off work! You'll love it. What will you do!? Great pins as always.

Unknown said...

Sounds like you have a special husband. I just found your blog from WILW :)

I LOVE the quote 'hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie'. I've heard similar variations, but something about the wording in that touches me more :)

Ashlyn | Let It Be Beautiful said...

love that quote! great pins girl.

happy wednesday
xx :: ashlyn

let it be beautiful

The Rest is Still Unwritten said...

Your design is so pretty! Who did it? I just found your blog today :) Can't wait for your giveaway!

visit my blog and facebook.com/stevycurbow for a giveaway!

Ashley said...

Ohh I'm loving that bun hairstyle! So chic!

Jamie said...

I am so ready for spring too!

Syndal said...

Aww what a sweet baby!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...