Today is fantastic for soo many reasons!!! I am about to rap off all the things I am loving and I will warn you - it's a lot today!!
- I am loving the weather!!! It is 12 degrees outside - that is Celsius of course! That is spring-like weather in Ontario friends on March 7... we are still usually getting snow! And it is supposed to stay above 5 for the next 2 weeks!!! Spoiled!!
- I am loving that as of 5 PM today I am off work for 12 days!!! 12 glorious days!! Our office shuts down for March break. Unfortunately M and I will not be traveling, as M is swamped with work still. I could blame the weather, but I'm not going to complain about the weather!
- I am loving that it is a sweet little G's 3rd birthday!!! Can't wait to give her a little gift soon!!
- I am still loving the new look of my great room! I cannot get over the change!! Even if we still have some work to do, just seeing it put together is awesome!!
- I am loving my sweet Lily... she has started on her weight loss meds! She is a champ and cracks me up because I'm guessing she doesn't love the flavored liquid by the constant licking and look of dislike on her face! But it will pay off soon I hope!!
- I am loving my sweet hubby as usual. After fighting a fire yesterday afternoon, he texted me to say he loved me and then called me after to tell me how I could make dinner - as it was his cooking night. He didn't end up eatting with me as they fed him during debriefing, but I managed to make something new last night!!
- I love that my nephew will hopefully be going home tomorrow!!! It has been a long time coming and I couldn't be happier to see them all together! I'm hoping it is a smooth transition!!
- I am excited to finally host a give away tomorrow!!! Stay tuned!! It's here and you are going to LOVE IT!!
- I am loving my sponsors that you can find on my left side!! I'm hoping to do a post to introduce them!!